My Photo
Name:
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada

My height is 181 centimeters, my weight is 76 kilograms. I am an author of User-defined string functions. Each day my functions are downloaded on average by 30 people from around the world, but mostly from North and Latin America, and Europe. More than 30 000 people have already downloaded my functions. Please try a Google Search for keywords such as "Transact-SQL PROPER" or "Transact-SQL GETWORDCOUNT". My functions include versions for MS SQL Server (7.0, 2000, and 2005), MS SQL Server 2005 CLR .Net, Sybase ASA, DB2 and Oracle. I would like to bring to your attention that I found errors in the MS SQL Server, Sybase and DB2, which attests to the quality of my work.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

My photos



1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello. Could you please help me with compiling FLL files from the command line? I've sent you a letter (kavoom@mail.ru) describing the keys i use to compile code. The problem is that FLL library that i compile from the commandline doesn't work in FoxPro. Therefore, if i compile in IDE it works perfect.

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats